I'm so happy that finally my pancake come up successful & taste yummy too. Look at this!
500 ml milk
1 lb self raising flour
6 oz caster sugar
3 teaspoon baking powder
1. Break the 3 eggs and pour the milk into a large bowl
2. Whisk the eggs and milk together.
3. Add the dry ingredients, flour, sugar and baking power. Now whisk all the ingredients together.
4. Leave the batter to rise for 1 hour.
5. Take a spoon and beat the batter fropping consistancy. (add a tbs spoon milk if the batter is too tick)
6. Heat a large friying pan on a medium heat. Grease the pan with butter.
7.Now turn the heat up to full and use the spoon to dollop the batter onto the pan.8. Leave the pancakes cook. Flip them with spatula. Leave them cook on the other side.
9. They should be evenly borwn on both side.
10. Repeat the process till finished all the batter.
11. Served hot with butter and jam/honey.