Ingredients - Puff
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tap salt
Ingredients- Durian Cream
25g corn flour
20g milk powder
100-150g fresh durian (blend)
Prepare the puff pastry.
1. Melt the butter on low fire. Add in the water and slowly add in the flour , salt & sugar keep stirring with a spatula on low fire till all set . Off the fire mixed well set aside to let it cold.
Prepare the durian cream.
1. Used double boil method on low fire. add in sugar and milk to resolve the sugar. Add in the milk powder and corn flour with a spatula till set. Add in the butter & mixed in the durian paste. Done & ready to use later once the puffs done and cold .
Now back to prepare the puff pastry.
2. Transfer to a bowl and slowly add in the eggs & whisk till blend well and the pastry should not drop from spatula when you put upside down.
3. Preheat to oven to 180c.
4. Put into a piping bag and pipe out one but one till all done.
5. Bring to bake for 30 minutes and let it complete cold before pipe in the durian cream inside. Served cold