Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Monday, October 26, 2015
Ingrediens - Beef stew
600g beef - cut into cube
1 big onion - cut into 4
1 small ginger
1 Tbsp tick black soya sauce
1 Tbsp cooking oil
Bit of pepper and salt (or use 1 cube beef stock)
2 potato cut into small cube ( add in only
1. Put oil in medium heat and add beef & onion cook for minutes.
2. Put all others ingredients and water (water level cover the meat) cook in low fire . Stir in every 10-15 minutes . When the water dry up...Add more water cook till the beef tender. Estimated take 1.5 - 2 hours .
3. Add potato into the beef and cook for 10 minutes . Add potato/corn flour to ticken the sauce.
4. Set a side to let it cool
5. Prepared the pie pastry, refer to below link
6. Grease the cupcake pan with butter.
7. Fill in the pie with cook beef stew & wash with egg.
8. Preheat 220c and bake for 25 minutes
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Saturday, October 17, 2015
2 beef sausage
1 Tbsp Yourgut (optional)
2 Tbsp milk
1 Tomato cut into cubes
1/2 onion cut into small pices
Pinch of salt & pepper
1.Mixed all ingredients well.
2.Grease the 6 hole muffin pan with butter.
3.Pour the eggs mixture into the muffin pan & bake for 12 min at 200C
4. Served hot.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Let's celebrate the beautiful marriage we've created together, nurture it amd keep on loving each other as we grow even older together.
Thursday, September 17, 2015
2 cups rice
4 cups water
2 pack of Campbell ' s wild mushroom instant soup
1 pack fresh mushroom
3 beef sausage cut into small pices
1. Rinse your rice before cooking.
2.Put all ingrediens into a pot and bring to boil . When the water has come to boil, stir the rice. Cover the pot and turn the heat down to low. Don't take off the lid while the rice cooking.
3. When the rice done (18 - 25 minutes ). Turn off the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes before serve hot.
My 1st attempt . .seem ok! Hope you like it too.