- 1 whole chicken (cut into chunks about 1 1/2 inches)
- 5-6 potatoes, peeled, chopped into chunks (Deep fried)
- 4-6 big onion, peeled and blend
- 2 tablespoons oil for stir-frying
- 1 packet of curry paste (A1 brand from supermarket)
- 1/2 kg tick coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt or fish sauce , or to taste
- 10-15 pieces curry leaves
- Ground coriander, optional
Add the chicken and stir-fry for about 5 minutes so that the chicken is coated with the curry paste.
Add the coconut milk, sugar, curry leaves, salt or fish sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for about 15 - 20 minutes, making sure the chicken is cooked. Add the potatoes and stir for a minute.
Taste the curried chicken and adjust the seasoning if desired. Sprinkle the ground coriander over top.