Konnyaku Jelly powder - 20gms
Sugar - 250 - 300 gms
Water - 1200 ml
Red bean paste (rolled into small balls)
1. Mixed well - konnyaku and sugar
2. Sprinkle (1) into 1200ml of water
3. Bring mixture of (1) and (2) to bubbly boil.
4. Then off the fire and pour mixture to desired moulds to set.
5. Leave it for 1 minute and put each red bean paste ball into each jelly.
6. Let it set and cool down before refrigeration.
I am submitting my post to Aspiring Bakers #20: Asian dessert buffet! (June 2012) hosted by Moon of Food Playground