Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fresh Popia - MFF Perak #2

Sorry Fresh Popia skin I ordered. (Ingredients - Recipe from my late mum- always in my mind)...

Sweet sauce "Tiam Cheong"
Prawn, Cucumber, Egg, fried shallot
Bean Sprout, Turnip (Sengkuan),French Bean, Lettuce

I am submitting to Malaysian Food Fest Perak month hosted by WendyinKK of  Table for 2 or more


  1. ivy sew http://simplybeautifulhealthyliving.blogspot.comAugust 30, 2013 at 6:22 PM

    Hi Mary, this is very yummy :) Thanks for sharing.

  2. Hi Mary,
    This is one if my favourite.
    Yours looks so inviting and Yum!
    Between do you have any idea where can i get the 'tiam cheong'?

  3. Hello Mary, this coming to you from Canada.
    Wow! You made one of my all time favourite foods. And looking at your well taken photographs, I must say goes without saying you have a black belt in cooking. Outstanding.
    Looking at your beautiful, made with TLC, I guess I will polish off easy 7 or 8 pieces, ha ha ha.
    Have always also loved those Nyonya style poh pias....
    Mary, you impress me.
    Have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.