Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Recipe adapted from: Wendyywy
120gm avocado flesh
1 Tbsp lime/lemon juice
150gm condensed milk
200gm cake flour
100gm all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
1. Combine avocado flesh with lemon juice and blend till creamy. Set aside.
2. Sift cake flour, all purpose, baking powder and baking soda together. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven at 170C. Prepare 2 aluminium pans.
4. Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one by one, beating well after each addition. Beat in condensed milk until well incorporated. Put half the sifted flour in and mix on low speed. Add the balance of flour. When everything is smooth, on low speed beat in avocado puree.
5. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 35 minutes or until done