Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Scallop Abalone Chicken Soup

Today my eldest child, Wannie, had her last paper in the SPM exam 2009. Oh what a relief ,for her as well as the family. For being the mother it's just as stressful seeing her going through that three weeks period. She was literally stretched out, physically and mentally. The timing was all wrong, her monthly p......, caught a fever from me and having rashers all over her body at the same time. Concerned , and consulted the elders, I was told that her body is weak. All I need to do is nourishes her back to health. Well I remembered having this particular soup cooked by mother. It's called Scallop Abalone Chicken Soup.A simple no fuss cooking process. Put two pieces of chicken together with three slices of dried abalone, four dried scallops into steam pot. Add 1 1/2 cups of water, some gogiberry and salt to taste. Double boil for five hours. I'm pretty sure you will like it.....you don't need to wait till you're sick before you try this recipe !


No comments:

Post a Comment